Sunday, June 3, 2012

6/3 Create a blog...

Thanks for visiting my blog! My name is Cristine Lambarte, MBA student at California University of Management and Technology (CALMAT). I started last fall term 2011 and this summer is my third term. Currently, I'm taking two classes:  Project Management and Leadership and Organization Behavior. In the Project Management class, my take away is to learn and develop the skills in managing projects using the examples we will be using in the class. In the real world, I deal with many projects using different skills that I have learned in the past. I took many classes offered by the County of Monterey. One of them was Project Management but it was just a day course. The length of this course should be good and hope to pick up from this class that I can certainly use and apply in the real world. In fact, I said we will be using examples in class, to re-phrase that we are actually going to do a real project for CALMAT which I am looking forward in doing and working with other students.

No comments:

Post a Comment